We now have Ginger shots available I first got introduced to wheatgrass via wheatgrass with ginger juice, too. Sorry for the delay but GrassOntheGo.com now has Ginger added to our shots as an option. We still have the straight shots, just now added Organic Ginger is added during the juicing process.
Top 10 Benefits of Ginger
Ginger offers various health benefits and has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries. Some of the potential benefits of ginger include:
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Ginger contains bioactive compounds with anti-inflammatory effects, which may help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Nausea Relief: Ginger is known for its ability to alleviate nausea, including morning sickness during pregnancy and nausea related to chemotherapy.
- Digestive Aid: It may help improve digestion by promoting the smooth movement of food through the digestive tract and reducing indigestion.
- Pain Relief: Ginger may have analgesic (pain-relieving) properties, potentially helping to reduce muscle pain and soreness.
- Immune System Support: The antioxidants in ginger may contribute to a stronger immune system, helping the body defend against infections.
- Lowering Blood Sugar Levels: Some studies suggest that ginger may help lower blood sugar levels, which could be beneficial for individuals with diabetes.
- Reducing Menstrual Pain: Ginger has been used traditionally to alleviate menstrual pain, and some research supports its effectiveness in reducing menstrual cramps.
- Heart Health: Ginger may have positive effects on heart health by lowering blood pressure and improving cholesterol levels.
- Anti-Cancer Properties: While more research is needed, some studies suggest that ginger may have anti-cancer properties, potentially inhibiting the growth of certain cancer cells.
- Arthritis Relief: Ginger's anti-inflammatory properties may be beneficial for individuals with osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis, providing relief from joint pain.
For me the Ginger give it a Kick!! when added to the juice. A little burn in the throat. "Oh! Yeah! Feelin the Heat!!!"
How much ginger is added to the shots? You Ask.
Ginger Juice consists of a 20% volume of the packaged juice in our added shots.